Arguably (although not to me) the best female voice Canada/the world has shared a stadium with me and a few thousand other people!
I was so excited yesterday on our way there. The subway ride was fun. The 5 of us that left from school split into two groups to see who could get to the stadium faster by taking different subway routes. Turns out we ended up on the same subway, however, my team went through the gates first! Hooray team Transfer! (We had one transfer, Katy and Andrea (team Steady) had none. :)
It helped to keep up the energy and excitement of the day!

We had dinner outside the stadium and made a poster to go with our shirts and Canada flag...it was for her 40th birthday on March 30th!! "Bonne Fete Celine"
We had to wait for Shauna and Selena who work at hogwans and didn't get off work until about 2 hours after us - it was pretty close timing to when the concert started, so we were all a bit tense. (Shauna had to be the one to verify the tickets to be picked up because they were in her name).

BUT like any other Korean idea of time, the concert was late in starting!! So we had lots of time for pre-pictures and enjoying the gawking of surrounding Korean fans. I don't know if they really knew any of her songs other than "Power of Love" and "my Heart will go on" but I think we amused them at least.
It was an older crowd for sure and none of them wanted to dance or stand, so I'm sure we were a little annoying at some points. But I paid enough money for my ticket, so I was gonna have fun! :)
The concert was really incredible. Her voice is just as clear and strong as any of her recorded material. She left me in awe, as with most of the audience I think.
It's hard to say more because it won't do it justice, and many of you might not even care!! haha

3 comments:
Glad you had such a wonderful time. It must have been hard to get up & teach the next day!
Love Mom
i might be a little jealous.
It's ok laura...I won't tell anyone! :)
Post a Comment